As we all know, rankings, among other things play an essential role when it comes to choosing a business school. With this importance in mind, I am delighted to share the results of the recent 2013 Forbes Biennial ranking of MBA Programmes worldwide. 17,000 alumni at 100 schools were interviewed by Forbes regarding their pre- and post-MBA compensation, career choice and location. I’m happy to see that INSEAD is ranked number 2, maintaining its position since the last ranking of 2011!

The ranking is based entirely on return on investment as measured by net earnings gained over the five years after graduation less costs of acquiring the degree. The rankings also separate US and international schools but the chart below will show that even with both rankings combined,  INSEAD is still number 2.

John A. Byrne in his review of the rankings on Poets and Quants, wrote  “If you’re looking for a quick return on your MBA investment, the best place to find it is a one-year program. Based on Forbes’ 2013 ranking of the best international MBA programs, an investment in a one-year program is pretty much a no-brainer.”

I could not agree more. In fact, the payback on the INSEAD MBA is just 2 years on average, the best in the world!

It is indeed a joy for me to share this good news with all of you. If you need more information on our programme, you can always reach out to our dedicated MBA team at mba.info@insead.edu.

I hope this news helps you in your search for the right business school!