It is a great question to ask, as you can get insider views on the pros and cons of both schools.

Before I selected INSEAD MBA as a school of my choice, of course, just like you, I was asking around, doing my own research and even visited the campuses, where I took a few classes and spoke with the students.

Before making the choice, the first question I would ask myself, is whether USA will the main target location for my future employment. Because if it is, and due to many reasons that people stated here (i.e. USA network, reputation, etc.), I would choose HBS.

HOWEVER, if you are looking for employment world-wide, I would choose INSEAD with its campuses in Europe, Asia and Middle East, as it truly provides you with global network.

I did INSEAD MBA in France and Singapore and I proudly say that INSEAD changed my life. Since then, my corporate career took me to Japan, Switzerland and now France. I completed one of the most prestigious leadership development programs in Nissan Motor with experiences in many different functions and projects.

And even though now I am still making adjustments in my career and starting my entrepreneurship journey, I got the best support: INSEAD and the friendships I made there.

Alex Varova, MBA ‘11D

At the dawn of the Soviet Union, inspired by her mother, Alex fell in love with Korea at the age of 10. Ever since she was chasing her “Korean dream”, mastering the language, living there for 12 years and building career in Samsung. INSEAD was a way for her to get inspired and challenge herself in the international arena. Following graduation, Alex got in a challenging leadership program in Nissan with assignments in Japan, Switzerland and now France. Although, her career undergoes yet another turn, as she launches her jewelry line and writes a book, she knows that thanks to INSEAD she can do anything she puts her mind into.